Intro to Daycare Startup
We are excited to walk alongside you in your childcare journey
Whether you decide to partner with us in the future, or you’d just like to dip your toe in the water, Intro to Daycare Startup (WorldSong 101) is a great first step. You will learn what’s involved in getting a childcare center up and running. WorldSong offers you an opportunity to connect with seasoned professionals who themselves have actually opened and operated centers, expanded the business and made it a successful career while serving the community and making a difference in the children’s education.
Daycare startup Training
Get started faster. Get open sooner!
With our experienced team of daycare professionals, we’ve done it before, and we’ve already made all the mistakes! Learn from our faculty of seasoned daycare operators to get your center off on the right foot.
If you have questions
about starting your
daycare center like…
- Where should I locate my new childcare center, and how can I find a building?
- How do I negotiate rental terms with a landlord?
- What does the buildout process look like, start to finish, and how do I get started?
- How do I get familiarized with local daycare policies, and get permission to open?
- What do I need to do to advertise my center and attract families that want to enroll?
- Where do I go to find good teachers?
…then Intro to Daycare Startup is for you!
We’ll give you an overview of each step in the process of opening up your brand new childcare center, from setting up your business structure and selecting a location , through enrolling families, hiring teachers, and setting up your facility for your first day.
We’ll also give you practical tools and guided exercises (no push-ups, we promise) centered around starting your own daycare. Through our weekly one-on-one mentoring sessions, we’ll answer your questions, and walk through your individualized daycare startup plan.
Learn at your own pace
During each week of this 6-week course,
you will participate in:
Online learning modules
Live coaching call
Worksheet and Practical Learning Activities
The course is organized into SIX weekly modules:
A six-week journey
1. Twelve Steps to Starting your own Childcare Center
Learn about the initial phases of getting your new childcare business open and and off the ground. Familiarize yourselves with site selection procedures, negotiating lease terms, hiring your first employees, and enrolling students.
2. Daycare Licensing – How to get it and what to do so you don’t lose it
Familiarize yourself with regulatory issues involved with operating a childcare center, and learn about what you can expect compliance requirements in your city and state/region.
3. Hiring the Best people in the world
The success of any business is reliant on its people. Learn about the hiring process, do’s and don’ts, and templates and resources for hiring your first staff members.
4. Sell like a Boss
It’s the moment you’ve been waiting for! Discover strategies that you can employ to secure the first families in your center, and the processes and procedures involved in bringing on new families in your center.
5. Five of the most loved early childhood methods
What will the children in your center be learning. Learn about Montessori, Waldorf, Reggio Emilia, Creative Curriculum, and Highscope methods to help you determine the best fit for your center.
6. Don’t just advertise your business – become the first choice in daycare
How will people find out about your business? Get practical experience working through both physical and online marketing techniques, pay per click (PPC), and search engine optimization (SEO).
But can’t I just
do it on my own?
What’s the true cost of just “figuring things out” for yourself?
Opening a daycare center involves working your way through an enormous amount of boxes on a checklist that no one will give you. Fortunately, we’ve done it before, many times, opening and operating centers generating over one million dollars per year in annual revenues, 6 figures in profits, and we’ve got the checklist!
Plenty of aspirational daycare directors, teachers, and parents are opening new centers every year, but due to the complexity involved in starting a center, many of them never make it to their grand opening, and even the ones that do, can experience significant delays and additional costs, due to lack of knowledge.
Here’s a few reasons why…
- Delays in opening due to regulatory and compliance issues around health safety
- Added construction costs due to unexpected ADA or zoning requirements
- Limited center capacity resulting from incorrect floor plans
- Ineffective marketing strategies due to lack of awareness
- Unskilled workers as a result of poor interview practices
The largest contributor to delayed openings and rising startup costs is lack of knowledge
Register for WorldSong 101 today
- Individual Registration.
- Online course access to content for one user.
- Six online modules.
- Weekly one-hour mentoring calls by WorldSong faculty.
- Downloadable worksheets
now only $297 for
Ready to get started?
Our next sessions begin on May 15th. Register below to receive access to the course and one of our team members will reach out to schedule your weekly coaching session.